"Do you actively follow up any outstanding super contributions for your members?"
Using proven practices and highly specialised skills IFS will manage your collections process from start to finish by:
- Contacting employers via phone calls, SMS, email or mail;
- Establishing tailored repayment agreements for employers;
- Monitoring of repayment agreements until outstanding balances are cleared;
- Providing detailed fund reporting so your fund can track how much outstanding superannuation contributions have been recovered.
In cases where contact with the employer is not successful, legal action against an employer my be required.
With approval from the fund IFS will commence legal proceedings and prepare and issue all documentation from start to finish.
"When businesses are closing, who is protecting your members' best interest?"
When faced with insolvency, the money owed to employees may not be the first thing on the minds of the company’s management.
During this stressful period, who then is protecting your members’ best interest?
Our dedicated team of insolvency specialists focus on making sure your member’s super entitlements are paid by:
- Lodging proof of debt
- Attending creditors meetings
- Joining committees of inspection
- Monitoring the progress until conclusion